Tuesday 18 September 2012

Store review: Dainty Darko Accessories


Yesterday morning I received a lovely little something from the wonderful Dainty Darko Accessories
I found this lovely little shop when a girl came into my work with one of the greatest cameos on I've ever seen and she pointed me in the right direction.

Packaging:



Every item comes wrapped in this super cute blue and white striped bag, almost like an old fashioned sweetie bag. Then inside the clear little baggie, there's this cool cat label. It's the perfect balance of creepy and cute and it's exactly the way I like it.




The bracelet itself  is handmade and so lightweight I keep forgetting I have it on! It's good quality and has an adjustable strap so it even fits around my child wrists :)
The only way to order is though their facebook which can be found here. They have some lovely ear rings and necklaces on offer and everything is really reasonably priced. Here are my top 3 :

Skelteon Lady studs - £5
Large Octopus Necklace - £10
Openwork Cross Bracelet - £3

Does anyone else have a jewellery store or knows any other places for cute handmade items? 



1 comment:

  1. Crypt of curiosities is my friends gothy jewelery thingy in leeds. You can find her on facebook xx

    ReplyDelete